tirsdag 15. januar 2013

Habesha.

Many people ask me if iam habesha because of my luv for it.
I can honestly say iam not habesha..iam norwegian.
BUT it still feels like i got some habesha in me,in my blood,in my soul.
My luv for it cant be explained,i got habesha friends,i had people in my life for many years who
thought me alot about it,the cultur,food,music,movies,..everything really.
And the habesha people are the most kind people i know,so yeah..most of my friends are habesha.
I learned how to make injera,doro wat,sebhi/zigni derho,alcha..call it what u want...i luv it.

Look at all this good food i made :D
 


 


as u probably see,i luv injera..thats my favorite food with alle the different wets :D
this is also a reason people think iam habesha..because i luv this food..and i can make it.
i also got a zuria or a fasha..and i luv it..




isnt it beautiful ?? :D ordered it from ethiopa actually...and im gettin more of them :D
just wanted to write this..and im sleepy,and this was on my mind xD
u all have a good one ^^
chaw!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar